Lab 13: Coursework
- Formative Assesment of Coursework 2.
- You should have categorisation by Euclidean distance working
reading the data from a file. If not:
- Read the data in.
- Once you've got that, try Euclidean distance between two
- After try to categorise by finding the nearest from one point
to the other fold.
- Then something clever.
- Of course, you're free to select any algorithm you like to explore.
- Come to the lab, Chris will look at, and comment on your coursework.
(I may even help with some simple debugging.)