Lab 7: Coursework
- Formative Assesment of Coursework 1.
- You should have an exhaustive algorithm like depth or breadth first
working reading the data from a file. If not:
- Read the data in.
- Once you've got that, try a best first search.
- After that, try an exhaustive algorithm like depth or breadth first. This should be enough to pass.
- Then Dijkstra's.
- Then something clever.
- Of course, you're free to select any algorithm you like to explore.
- Come to the lab, Chris will look at, and comment on your coursework.
(I may even help with some simple debugging.)