Cell Assembly Mark III
- There is no shortage of problems to work on, but we're
calling the current one that we're rolling around in the
back of our heads, the Cell Assembly Mark III
- CAs are the bridge between neural and psychological behaviour.
- The computational models we have of CAs based on neurons
have a host of short comings.
- There is no Variable Activity Over Time
- Nothing special happend with Reactivation of Memories
- Variable Input does not lead to Variable Output
- That is STMs are pretty much all or nothing.
- Variable Strength LT CAs
- Associative Memories
- Model Neuro-dynamics Recruitment and Fractionation
- Stability Plasticity Dilemma