The Planning System
- The CABots have to behave.
- The mechanism that I've used to implement this is inspired
by a Maes Net.
- Roughly, goals are set by the user commands.
- Facts are set by the environment or by the planning system.
- Modules are rules that are invoked by facts and goals.
- When a module runs, it executes an action.
- A system monitors the action net and sends out a symbolic
command to crystal space with a CA for an action is on.
- In CABot2 I fixed it up so multiple goals could maintained
- I split out facts and goals.
- For CABot3, I think I need to just extend the basic mechanism
to do a few more things.
- This does not implement the full capabilities of a Maes Net.
Peter Passmore is working on this.