Plink: Human-Like NL Parsing
- Humans are generally one pass parsers. (Only rarely do they
- Humans make mistakes. (There are sentences that require backtracking
and some 'grammatical' sentences that can not normally be parsed.)
- Partial semantic and syntactic interpretations are available
throughout the parse.
- To a large extent semantic and syntactic processing are
- Humans parse linearly.
- Humans can parse traditionally ungrammatical sentences.
- Aside from backtracking, Plink does these things.